« | Blog Home | »

She’s here!

Our second baby girl arrived at 11:56 pm on Tues, August 25th.  And I need to go feed her so I’ll be quick! Labor was very fast–under 3 hours.  She weighed 7 lbs, 7.5 oz and was 21 inches long.  And she’s utterly gorgeous!  (I’m very unbiased, of course).

Here are a couple of pictures taken just an hour or so after her birth:

Anna and Daughter Number 2 on bed

Daughter Number 2 on bed

We still don’t have a name picked out for certain–though lots of great suggestions!

This entry was posted Friday, August 28th, 2009 at 4:23 pm and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

8 Responses to “She’s here!”

1. Amy Says:
    August 28th, 2009 at 5:49 pm

WOO HOO! Congrats to you and the family! She is incredibly beautiful and you look great for just having a baby Anna!

I can’t wait to hear the name! I vote for Amy…hahaha!

2. Daphne Says:
    August 28th, 2009 at 6:25 pm

Congratulations Anna – she is so beautiful! And I agree with Amy that you look great! Glad it was a short labor and hope it wasn’t too difficult. Take care.

3. Marg Says:
    August 28th, 2009 at 9:34 pm

Congratulations Anna! A fast labour has to be a good labour right?

4. Marie Burton Says:
    August 29th, 2009 at 10:24 am

So glad all is well! Congratulations to all of the family! My daughter, Morgan, votes for Maddy (all her dolls & imaginary friends) or Katelynn .. Surely you have an idea now of what her name is? Inquiring minds want to know! Otherwise, take care & enjoy those adorable baby toes!

5. Michelle Moran Says:
    August 30th, 2009 at 1:16 pm

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO beautiful!!!!!!! Congratulations new mamma!

6. Brynne Says:
    August 31st, 2009 at 6:00 pm

Well, it’s too bad I missed it, but at least it was a week after I left instead of three hours. :)

7. Jennygirl Says:
    August 31st, 2009 at 7:50 pm

Oh my gosh! She is adorable! Congratulations! Under three hours…you are one lucky chicka. Glad mom and baby are doing well.

8. Michele Says:
    January 20th, 2010 at 4:31 pm

June told me all about Vivi. She is beautiful.

Congradualtion to both of you and your new baby.